Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Welcome to myhomepage!

Hi, welcome to the myhomepage blog. Thanks for stopping by! My name's Colin and I work as an analyst here. I think myhomepage is a great site, so let's take a look at some of the features and how it works.

myhomepage is a free, online bookmarking site that allows you to store all your favorites in one easy to access place. I don't know about you but I visit hundreds, if not thousands, of websites a week. I check my favorites 3 or 4 times a day. My bookmark folder in my browser is cluttered with articles that I've read and enjoyed, sites that I want to read but yet to had the chance and so much more. Sadly, I'm also pretty unorganized so there's a lot of stuff in there that I've completely forgotten about. They're just gathering dust. That's why I love myhomepage, it lets me save all my bookmarks in one place, and displays them in a cool, visual way.

Check out at the picture below. It's my homepage on myhomepage :D You can see some of my favorite sites displayed as thumbnails. I've got Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and loads more. It also allows you to search for and bookmark images and videos. With just 1 click, I can open up my favorite music videos or movie trailers. You can also organize all your bookmarks into folders so you'll never forget a page again.


myhomepage also works as a password vault. This means you can store your account information with myhomepage and we'll keep it super safe for you. For some sites you can also automatically login with our patent pending technology. It's really easy to set up and once you are, all you have to do is visit the site, click a button in your browser and you'll be logged in. You'll never have to remember all those passwords again - let myhomepage remember them for you. Security is paramount to us, that's why we use the highest level of encryption and are certified secure by TRUSTe, McAfee and VeriSign.

We've got loads of great new features getting developed too. Soon you'll be able to drag and drop your thumbnails to organize them, tag your bookmarks and share your favorites with your friends. We love to get feedback from users so please feel free to comment.

Try us out today, it's totally free: click here!

I'll leave you guys with our introduction video:

No comments:

Post a Comment